►Identification of Substances of Very High Concern
- What is an SVHC according to REACH?
- How are the relevant SVHCs identifi ed? Preparing the Annex XV Report and Public Consultation
► Prioritisation of Substances of Very High Concern
- Three suggested principles
- Strategy for defi ning and defending the uses applied for
- Major steps in the preparation of the Application
- Timeline for the preparation
The materials and information included in this publication are provided
as a service to you and do not necessarily reflect endorsement by the
Nickel Institute. The Nickel Institute is not responsible for the accuracy
of information provided from outside sources.
Users are advised to seek their own professional advice.