Identification of Substances of Very High Concern
Anticipation phaseIndustry needs to make an optimal use of this phase.
- Set-up of warning system in companies (inventory, assessment of criticality and risks)
- Consortia to keep Registration up-to-date and refine assessments when needed
- Establishment of relevant value chain contacts
- Preparatory work: data gap analysis, own RMO with proposals for alternative Risk Management Measures
Reaction phaseIndustry must be equipped to react in a timely and relevant manner
Toward ECHA and Member States:
- Input to official RMO
- Input to Public Consultation
- Participation in public and private forums
In the value chain:
- Investing in shared understanding and expertise
The materials and information included in this publication are provided
as a service to you and do not necessarily reflect endorsement by the
Nickel Institute. The Nickel Institute is not responsible for the accuracy
of information provided from outside sources.
Users are advised to seek their own professional advice.