Identification of Substances of Very High Concern
Useful reading and references
Roadmap on Substances of Very High Concern (5867/13) – 6 February 2013
- on requirements for substances in articles – April 2011
- Guidance in a Nutshell: Requirements for substances in articles
- ECHA Guidance Fact Sheet: Requirements for substances in articles – June 2011
- Guidance for the preparation of an Annex XV dossier for restrictions (2007)
- Guidance on Socio-Economic Analysis – Restrictions (2008)
Workshops and other information such as Registry of Intentions:
pages of the ECHA website: ECHA publishes useful presentations it makes to the workshops it regularly organises
Guidance fact sheets:
How to Handle Substances Listed on the Candidate List – Authorisation – June 2013
Information sites to monitor
Eurometaux Reach Metals Gateway
Eurometaux has set up a REACH Forum where commodity organisations such as NI and consortia exchange information and experience. A dedicated REACH Authorisation/Restriction Platform has been established.
The materials and information included in this publication are provided
as a service to you and do not necessarily reflect endorsement by the
Nickel Institute. The Nickel Institute is not responsible for the accuracy
of information provided from outside sources.
Users are advised to seek their own professional advice.